четверг, 5 октября 2017 г.

Fillman Dresser or Changing Table

Hi Everyone!!!

So happy to debut brand spanking new plans for you today!!!

My friend Whitney from Shanty2Chic needed a baby shower gift. Since buying a $1000 changing table was just too much, Whitney DIYed a new changing table with three large drawers!

.*
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

Here's from Whitney from Shanty2Chic:

"I love my latest furniture build I am sharing today. My first babysitter I used with my oldest three girls has grown up and is now having a baby of her own. I thought it would be so fun and very full circle to make her a changing table for the baby! She wanted drawer space and something that would work as a dresser after she was out of diapers. I found great inspiration on Pottery Barn Kids and teamed up with my sweet friend Miss Ana White to build her this changing table! The cost was just around $200 which is way better than the $1000 they were asking for theirs!"

Whitney, thank you so much for asking me to draw up plans for you! Of course, the plans follow!

But before we get to the plans, please take a second to READ MORE about building this changing table or dresser, and see lots more photos and finishing details over at Shanty2Chic.

Enjoy the plans!

XO Ana

Original article and pictures take http://ana-white.com/2013/11/plans/fillman-dresser-or-changing-table site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий